Know A Little Bit About Me

Hi All๐Ÿ’, 

    
          Here I'm Sreeja Paul. I am from Kolkata, West Bengal,India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ. I am of 23. Having done my ๐Ÿ“šUnder-grad in 2018 & Masters in 2020. 

         My hobby is Travelling๐Ÿ ๐Ÿš˜✈๐Ÿšข๐Ÿ—ผ๐ŸŒ‰ the whole world & exploring the beauty of nature ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ. I'm a Travel Blogger. This is my first blog. 

        Our life is too short so don't get it bored๐Ÿ˜‘ without enjoying ๐Ÿ˜Š it. Feel the nature๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ, natural beauty✨, wondering ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ, roaming in the world๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ. You would get a lot of pleasure & peace in your mind. "By discovering the nature you can discover yourself". 

         Travelling ✈ means moving from one place to another place. It could be by foot ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ, bus ๐Ÿš, train ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿš‹๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿš‹๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿš‹๐Ÿšƒ, flight ✈, ship ๐Ÿšข anything it can be. You shouldn't always pay a huge amount for this. You๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿฆฑ can go accordingly . 



          Being A "Kolkatan", I have already visited all of my nearby places. My first choice & preferences is to visit your nearby places first of all. 

           But there is some con in this current situations of Covid-19 Pandemic. 2020 is very painful to us. We shouldn't get out of our home ๐Ÿ  without emergency๐Ÿ†˜. Plz be safe and stay safe in your sweet home๐Ÿ . Spend quality time⌚ with your family๐Ÿ‘ช & self develop yourselves in this lockdown. 

           Plz let me know how many of you want to know about Kolkata & how many of you are from Kolkata . Guys plz do comment ๐Ÿ’ฌ. My next blog will be about Kolkata, my hometown. So stay tuned for that. 

   Love ❤ you, 
      XOXO
       
           

Comments

  1. Hi... I am also from Kolkata. Keep it up.. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KNOW ABOUT KOLKATA "THE CITY OF JOY"

PANDEMIC CAUSES TRAVELLING ISSUES